This is a place for me to record my thoughts on things as they happen. I aim to write a new entry every weekday. This probably wont happen though.

3/03/2006

First parent class

We had our first parent class last night. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, most of the people were my age, I certainly wasn't the oldest there. We had a chat with another couple and I'm hoping to get to know some of the others better next time. We're all due about the same time (obviously) so I couldn't help but compare bumps, mine definitely isn't the biggest! We talked about our hopes and fears, and the fact it would hurt but many, many women go on to have more than 1 so it can't be all that bad - I pointed out I was a only child :) I'm looking forward to next weeks class but I hope we cover stuff that's more useful. The big question I have at the moment is baby bedding... what do they need? I've got lots of fitted sheets but not much else so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home