This is a place for me to record my thoughts on things as they happen. I aim to write a new entry every weekday. This probably wont happen though.

2/16/2006

Neglect

I feel like I'm neglecting blogging at the moment... I'm not updating regularly and I'm not commenting on other peoples blogs. I do intend to sort this out. In my defence work is v.busy at the moment and when I get home I'm either too tired to turn on the PC or we're decorating - the hall's nearly finished... and the bookcases are so close to having somewhere to live! I've bought a domain name and got some hosting space, so I'm hoping to get that up and running soon. How do you pick a domain name that suits you? and is free! I've gone for mablog.co.uk - don't look yet there's nothing there. C always calls me 'ma, as in Em"ma" and it can also be ma as in my. So it works. I'm very excited about getting my own space to play with. I can add pages, and do stuff - if I ever find the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home