This is a place for me to record my thoughts on things as they happen. I aim to write a new entry every weekday. This probably wont happen though.

1/24/2006

I knew it'd be fine

I think I'm going to be one of those worrying mums, last night the baby started kicking as strongly as ever - and all day today it's been trying to break out! I'm sure it's normal to worry, at least I hope it is. I can't wait to have the baby here though - I can't believe I've got to wait three more months, I'm not even in the third trimestre yet - I think that's next week. I'm a long way from holding a baby in my arms. I've got a list together of everything we should need for the baby, mum and I are planning to go shopping and get everything on the 10th February, I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home